Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

set Mailbox from other station 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

safouene

Technical User
Oct 23, 2015
TN
Hello Friends,

I have a station ( extension 110 ) that configured as a mailbox, i want to transfer all messages recorded from this extension to my phone ( extension 105) ; i want to view a "message waiting indicator" on my phone obviously.( My system is IP Office 500 V2)

Thank you so much for help :)

Thanks

Regarding Mailbox From Manager got users >> user 105 >> Source Code Tab >> add V110
Regarding Indicator go to users >> user 110 >> Telephony >> call Settings >> enable Call Waiting On

Thanks IPOKu but not working this solution, i want to tranfer a recording message from 110 mail box to 105 mailbox :)

Thanks

If u added V110 to extn105 source code
then from extn 105 click on Message button and extn 110 should be in the list

If you need a separate mailbox you will need to set-up a hunt group for 110 and then assign membership to yourself as well as H110 in source number for message notification. If you do not need a separate mailbox, then remove x110 voicemail and call forward on no answer to x105. It will ring 110, then 105 after 4 rings and then to x105 mailbox. You cannot set-up embedded voicemail to copy all messages to another mailbox.

thanks for evry body , prob solved :)

Thanks

@Telecomboy
It should go to the mailbox of the first called user (110) in you example if user 105 only has VM enabled but not call forwarding to a leave mail shortcode.

IPOku
I think the source code setting you wanted was U not V :)
this will allow a user to monitor another users mailbox.

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

IPGuru : thanks brother,it's U NOT V :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back