Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Set Datasource location dialog box not appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnabelleMarie

Programmer
Sep 23, 2003
US
I cannot find the answer to this question anywhere! Suddenly Crystal Reports is not displaying the Set DataSource Location dialog box when I select it from the menu. It is almost like it is there but I can't see it because I can't click on anything else and I must hit the escape key to continue. It is almost as though the dialog is there and the escape key closes the dialog. This is driving me crazy because I now can't change the datasource of the crystal report. I opened many different reports and have the same problem.

Through searching the internet I think it may be something to do with the resizable dialogs registry entry, but I don't know what it should be set to. Has anyone encountered this problem or have any ideas for me? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

By the way, I am using Crystal Reports XI. Thanks in advance for any help!

Sorry, dumb question. I figured out it had to do with using dual monitors (I'm on an undocked laptop now). The dialog box was off the screen, so after changing to a very high resolution, the dialog box was there. No wonder I couldn't figure this out by looking up Crystal specific stuff.

Thanks guys for the wonderful forum! This is the best place on the internet for technical problems!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back