Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Session Manager User Registrations do not show all details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryckee

IS-IT--Management
Apr 3, 2013
US
Looking for some assistance as to why not all of our Session Manager User Registrations show all details for all devices registered in use, specifically one-X Communicator PC client and one-X Mobile SIP iPhone app.
Attached are screen captures of my extension and all 3 simultaneous devices registered. I added the COMMENTS column to identify the various devices.
As you can see, everything is 100% accurate for my 9611SIP - Desk Phone.
My one-X Communicator client on my PC shows "Actual Location - CM" but does NOT show the MAC, Device Vendor, Type, Model or Version ... so the only thing I have to go off is the IP address.
My one-X Mobile SIP client on my iPhone does NOT show "Actual Location", nor anything else ... the MAC, Device Vendor, Type, Model or Version.
Yet in the Show Details for each, under the History tab it does NOT show the one-X Communicator PC client at all
but the one-X Mobile SIP client does show correct Vendor, Type, Model and Version, but not correct MAC ... SO WHY DOESN'T THIS INFO SHOW IN THE MAIN SCREEN LIST?

The main goal here is to be able to easily identify all user types, 96x1 SIP Deskphone users, one-X Communicator PC client users, and one-X Mobile SIP users.
Question 2, is there an easy way to export all registrations without having to copy and paste the User Registration pages ... only useful if the above can be solved.

SMGR_User_Reg_keyjiy.jpg

Details_Expanded_1_e0x5pb.jpg

Details_Expanded_2_tnrqkg.jpg

Any and all help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Mr. New B SMGRSIP admin

In sm, sm console get all rslocal or allrslocal or something.
It'll just be number and IP.

And maybe you want a support ticket if info shows in some places but not others.

Either way, wouldn't voice vlan IPs for desksets, wifi/vpn for iphone and data vlan for PCs should be a good indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back