Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Service Pack 1 for Windows CE 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyledunn

Programmer
Jan 2, 2001
US
I've got a Microsoft documented problem and the solution they offer is to install Service Pack 1 for Windows CE 3.0 but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone please direct me to where I can find this Service Pack?

Here is a little more clarification on my problem. I have written an ASP.NET app that can be accessed over the Internet with a Jornada Pocket PC running Windows CE 3.0. The application works fine unless you disable anonymous authentication and attempt to authenticate with Windows Challenge/Response. The Windows Challenge/Response authentication does work if you are using a standard browser. The reponse you get to the Challenge/Response authentication is "The page you are looking for cannot be found." The problem is documented in Microsoft article Q292239, "List of Issues Fixed in Pocket PC Service Pack 1 (SP1)". Unfortunately the link to the Service Pack on Microsoft's site is broken and I can't get any response from Microsoft or HP. Did anyone download this service pack and would be willing to send it to me or know of a working link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back