Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Service Observing while walking through call center

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewbieCarol

Technical User
Sep 11, 2002
US
Does anyone have a setup where they enable a manager/supervisor to roam the floor of a call center and have some mobile phone that will allow them to service observe whomever they want without going back to their desk?

Thanks everyone!

feature access code for service observe should do it, also make sure phone have the correct cor to do this

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm acss aura messaging.

Ask your Avaya Account Team to get you information on CMS Mobile Supervisor (for R17 R3)...

It's available on:

Apple iOS6.x and 7.x supported
Support for iPad 2, 3rd generation, 4th generation, Air

Thanks,

Thanks,
98C

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

How does CMS Mobile Supervisor allow me to do service observe?

Ah... apologies - misread.

36XX IP Wireless Handset registered to CM with Supervisor COR/COS credentials (like smokinjoe2938 commented).

Thanks,

Thanks,
98C

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

Install One-X on your mobile and use it as if it was a standard extension.

Ok, I have to ask....do any of you actually have Service Observing WORKING on any wireless phone because what I'm getting from Avaya is the following:

"Neither DECT or ip wireless phones support service observing feature."

use an analog wireless phone, this will work as long as it hangs off the pbx

Yeah, I thought about a wireless analog phone. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try seeing that they are so cheap.

Thanks everyone! I really do appreciate it.

just make sure the analog phone has the correct cor to observe and they know the feature access code to observe

I believe the next Release of Avaya Communicator for Android initially will have this capability. Doesn't do any good today---

Could be a good road-map discussion though.

Thanks,

Thanks,
98C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back