Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

service-observance by a supervisor

Status
Not open for further replies.

glynnd

Technical User
May 29, 2008
US
I have two agent groups, group A & group B each having a supervisor in a call center .
Is there a way to separate the groups in the observing feature so only Supervisor A can only observe group A agents and Supervisor B can only observe Group B agents??

If so can you give me the directions

Give each group of agents a unique COR and each supervisor a unique COR. Set the COR of supervisor A so she cannot Service Observe the Group B COR. Do the same for supervisor B/Group A agents.

Susan
"An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don't."
- Anatole France

one way is by administering COR restrictions, where Supervisor A's COR cannot observe Supervisor B's people and vice-versa..

How do I set up the COR, what does the COR need? I know to do add cor next but what do I fill in on each line?

You likely have to do a "change cor xx" command and change a COR that isn't being used. Copy the CORs that they currently have exactly, field for field, except for the pages called "Service Observing Permissions".

You'll want the COR of Supervisor A to only have a "Y" in the COR that all of the A Agents have. All others would be "N".

You'll want the COR of Supervisor B to only a have a "Y" under "Service Observing Permissions" for the COR that all of the B Agents have. All others would be a "N".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back