Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Service DN Transfer Call Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBarrnes

MIS
Jul 12, 2004
US
I have a menu set up tat has 6 options. All of the options except for one of them transfers to internal extensions, but the 1st option I have setup to go to an outside line via a phantom acd(8921) that dials 9 and the number. The acd works fine if I dial it directly, but if I point option 1 in the menu to go to ACD 8921 I get a message that says " You've been forwarded to a voice messaging system, however it's not a valid mailbox"
Any ideas on how to get this to work?
Thanks Travis

check your restrictions/permission lists, make sure the number is there with the 9

I found what you are talking about in restrictions and permissions and I added a 9 and the 7 digit number 9xxx-xxxx
But it still does not transfer me to the outside via the phantom acd. It's gotta be a Call Pilot thing because when they transfer me directly to the acd, it works.

I was using Express Messaging blocks instead of Transfer blocks which was part of the problem. But now when I put in a transfer block and try to save the whole thing, I get a message that says it can't make it incomplete and that it is also part of an SDN.

scratch all that RPL stuff. out the ACDN 8921 and re-build as a phantom DN 8921. then DCFW it to the outside number. make sure you have XFA and CFXA in the CLS. i've done this a hundred times.
once this is done, call the menu or SDN number and test your option.
ACDN's are tricky and have a lot of restrictions. phantoms are reliable, easy to build and always work.
as for the blocks, transfer is the right one to use.

I originally did use a phantom ACD and I NCFW'd it to the outside number. But someone told me that if I just use a transfer block that I can put a 9 and the number in there. But it won't let me save the menu in the Application Builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back