Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Server 2012 VM Pro not updateing changes 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fieldtechonIR

IS-IT--Management
Mar 17, 2016
US
Has anyone seen where server 2012 running vmpro will not update changes made thru the VMP client? Client is running on same machine. Anti virus has been disabled on the entire vm folder and excluded the service. Never seen this before. Thanks in advance.

Seen VMPro R9+ take up to 5 minutes to publish changes, or if the system is busy handling calls it can take a while.

Kind regards

Gunnar
_______
B.U.B.F

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

I have never seen that before and i have a lot of systems running 9 with server 2012. Are you saying this is the case when IPO has calls even when not involved with VM?

Also seen it when RDP is used, it corrupts the database, people say it doesn't happen anymore, they're wrong :)

Could have been more accurate there - only if call is within VMPro it can delay a change. I've seen this a few times, and I know a few other members here have experienced the same.

See if the changes show up after a while. (and +1 on Andy's comment - RDP is murder)

Kind regards

Gunnar
_______
B.U.B.F

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

im using teamviewer. never had an issue 100s of systems. know about calls in vmp. always has been that way. the root mdb seem not to be getting updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back