Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

serial.dbc (does not exist) usetup.dbf(not exist), dex.dbf (not exist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2006
US
Hello,

I am using Pcguard V5 and innosetup to run my execuitable on the web but.it presents problems.

When I run the Visual Foxpro program (which runs fine as a stand alone version of dot.pjx) but when I put the setup.exe on the website it tells me that it does not find usetup.dbf or the dlang.dbf, and it says that my serendepity.dbc does not exist?

Now how does one update or put a table into the .dbc when you build them new. Both these two tables dlang.dbf and usetup.dbf I have built them new within a month or so. I have many tables but these are the only two that give me a problem. I have an intuition that something is only wrong with these two 'new' tables. Any one have any ideas how to update them.

Charles Mac

wnscc@wnscc.org

Again,

I put in the title, the name of the table dex.dbf and that never presents problems, but it is the dlang.dbf that is the problem. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back