Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Separating DIDs when calling out 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy_F

IS-IT--Management
Jul 19, 2018
US
What I need to be able to do in Avaya is have a user be able to select line “A” as outgoing caller ID as Company A and line “B” as outgoing caller ID as Company B. That way they can choose what caller id is presented based on the target of the call they are making. How do I go about this?? Is this possible

Thanks in Advance for your help
IPO 9.0.700.983

I am Updating IPO to v10.1 and will give it a shot again... Thanks for all the help guys... you rock

We need to upgrade anyway ...just dreading it because we don't have any back-end vendor support... (Our orig phone vendor says they don't support Avaya anymore) ill be doing this solo.... would you guys have any suggestions on who could assist with updates/configs ect... Like i said im working solo on this and kinda learning as I go ... everyone I talk to says the dont deal with Avaya anymore... just makes it tough... thanks again guys for your help/guidance

You are 9.0 and can go directly to 10 or 11 without a step between.
Just make sure you have the PLDS license at hand and of course a full backup

Joe
FHandw, ACSS (SME)

Remembering intrigrant 2019

Still trying to call out on a seperate did line from the same phone.....Is this possible to do on our current version of IPO using a prefix
Can i call out on a different "separate line" on the same phone using a different prefix using short codes of some sort:
For example:
Dial Prefix 81 xxx-xxx-xxxx then number A shows as line out
Dial Prefix 91 xxx-xxx-xxxx then number B shows as like out

Short Code
8N / Dial / NS1111111111 / 50:Main
9N / Dial / NS2222222222 / 50:Main

Got It working with a Prefix and Shortcodes

Thanks everyone for all your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor