Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sent items folder will not query results

Status
Not open for further replies.

legalaction

IS-IT--Management
Jul 26, 2002
US
I have one user in my network where her sent items folder will not display her sent items. I looked in the properties of the sent item folder and everything looks ok. I recreated the folder and had no luck. Does anyone have any ideas why this isn't working?

How did you recreat the Folder?
I had the same situation number of times; What I did is deleted the sent items folder; went to Edit--Folders--New--Find Result folders--predefined find result folders...highlite sent items--next--finished;
It worked for me everytime;
Good Luck
Maria

How did you recreat the Folder?
I had the same situation number of times; What I did is deleted the sent items folder; went to Edit--Folders--New--Find Result folders--predefined find result folders...highlite sent items--next--finished;
It worked for me everytime;
Good Luck

One more thing....
check: tools--options--send--task--make sure that the "Create a sent item to track information" is checked on

What is the "Create a sent item to track information" is grayed out?

I tried this and it still does not work??? I am a bit frustrated. Any other suggestions.

go to tools--options--mail....Create a sent item to track information...

Is this option on or not?

check options in Views ( right click on sent folder--properties--display ;
check there for views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back