Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sending Mail Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorgejr

Programmer
Aug 10, 2000
BR
Hello,<br><br>I am trying to send a mail message and ...<br><br>My MAPI value at WIN.INI is 1.<br><br>when i compile my program i had one error, that is:<br><br>---------------------------------------------------------<br>Linking...<br>help mail.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MAPILogon@24<br>Debug/help mail.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals<br>Error executing link.exe.<br><br>help mail.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)<br>---------------------------------------------------------<br><br>My includes are:<br><br>#include &lt;windows.h&gt;<br>#include &lt;mapi.h&gt;<br>#include &lt;stdio.h&gt;<br><br>What i have to do?<br><br>Thanks,<br>Jorge Jr.<br><br>

Looks like you have forgotten to link with the proper library (*.lib)

( something has been declared in the *.h file but no definition exists )

cioa
Günter [sig]<p>Guenter Porzer<br><a href=mailto:guenter.porzer@oekb.co.at>guenter.porzer@oekb.co.at</a><br><a href= company I'm working for.</a><br>[/sig]

Try adding MAPI32.LIB to your libraries (specified in project / settings).

Hope that helps! [sig]<p>Pat Gleason<br><a href=mailto:gleason@megsinet.net>gleason@megsinet.net</a><br><a href= > </a><br> [/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back