Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sending digits in abreviated number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2002
HU
Hello,

How to send digits after a dial tone in abbreviated number?
I mean I dial any number, I got a dial tone and I want send digits. All of them should be in an abbreviated number.
C,D,E doesn´t work.

Thanx in advance.

Correct - it doesn't work in the UK. Ericsson have known about this since BC6, and have not seen fit to fix it. I am told it may work in some markets, but I've yet to find one where it does.

Hi Rakosa,

did you try proceed to send?

for example you want to call nr 950XXXX where after 950 you get the second dial tone.

program this

NAPTS:EXL=950,POS=04-C; (the C can also be D,E and F, depending on what your needs are...)

then you can program your abbreviated nrs normally
ADCOI:ABB=1234,TRA=9501234,CLASS=0&&3;

It is possible that additional patches are needed to have it work, but this depends on version and market

greetings,

Thanks whosrdaddy,

But doesn´t work. After 1st dial tone no number sending.

BR

In bc9 it works for some trunk units eg tlp11 but not for slp60 (isdn).For that there are about 20 patches that allow pt in isdn signalling I tried it and it works .For bc 11 it works fine and no patches are needed.All above are for st application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back