Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sending a ColdFusion e-mail in both plain text and html 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

linke

Technical User
Dec 14, 2002
US
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how to send a CFMAIL in both plain text and HTML.

Thanks

This custom tag soulds very fascinating.

If you don't mind I'd also like to have a look at it.

tek-tips@netmatrix.com

Thanks very much.

Brian

if u dont mind can u let me know too please, i would love to look @ them
vishal@aebn.net

Hi, Pcorreia

Do you mind to send me the custom tag too. To sayacd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot.

Pcorreia,

This sounds like a very useful tag.
I'll get in line and ask for a copy of it as well.
the_drider @ hotmail

Thanks

please send me the tag also! Thanks...
lpickett@ellar.com

I hate to be a curmudgeon, but seeing this thread from last year pop-up every week or so, just because people are adding to the "me-too" list, is getting to me. This is a forum to share information... not build distribution lists.

As much as I respect and appreciate pcorreia's contributions and don't want to step on his toes, it seems like everyone else has lost the ability to do a simple web search nowadays.

If you want this functionality, either learn how to do it yourself by going to and searching on "coldfusion html email" (one result, in particular, will be . This particular answer is a bit difficult to read because of the formatting... but simply "view source" on the page and copy/paste the HTML. But is one site that should be on every ColdFusion developers bookmarks)

Or, if you don't want to spend the time learning how to do it yourself, simply go to click on "Search Exchanges" in the upper right, enter "email AND html AND text", select "ColdFusion Exchange" from the dropdown and click "Search". Within the 22+ results listed, you'll find at least 5 custom tags that will do exactly what you want.

-Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back