Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sending a call offsite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2004
US
Hi all,

If a customer chooses option 2 for example, I want to send that call to 859-555-1212 extension 500.

I don't have enough character spaces to say route to 918595551212^P500, what is the best way to handle this? The customer location does not have a DID number available so I need to be able to plug in the extension.

Thanks as always

Not sure how you’d do that.. If you are calling a center that cannot give you a DID number. You would likely need to wait for the prompt to enter an extension number. A route to is not going to give a delay and enter an ext number.

Lisa

you can route to virtual extension which have coverage path set ta all. and as point of coverage you can use remote coverage table

Wow, I was thinking the remote cov table didn't have enough digits but it sure does. In the meantime I found a cheaper way to go but THANKS for the post as this will work for another project down the road.

I am having toll frees (free to setup) set up to point to the location's t1 and the DNIS will equal their extentions so that will work plus the rate will be $.02 per minute.

thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back