Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sending 10-digit caller ID by skill or COR

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonechic

Technical User
Feb 5, 2002
US
I have a couple of agent groups that do a lot of outbound calls. They manually dial from their sets. The manager of one of the groups would like to change the number we are sending to the customer. We can put the stations in the pub-unk table, but the agents move around alot depending on scheduling, and we do not want to send that number out when the set is used by an agent in another skill. Is there a way to tie the number we send to a skill or COR?

I am interested as well... I would like to know if we can assign CPI based on the agent-loginID number.

You can add an Agent ID or Range of agent ID's into the Pub-Unkn-numb table. It does not have to be the station extension in that table. As long as they are logged in to make their outbound calls, it will outpulse what is assigned to their Agent ID.

We use it here for multiple different agent groups. When they are logged into the station, they outpulse what is assigned to their agent ID. That way if they move to a different station, they still outpulse what we want them to.

Thank-you. We ended up doing it by station. Our agents in these groups are not assigned in range. They are assigned 1 agent ID, and if they move into a new call type, we just change their skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back