Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Send to VM after answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlumCrazy1

Technical User
Jan 8, 2003
US
Hello

I have an admin that answers an executives phone calls from her desk.

How does she send the to the executives voicemail after she has picked up his call?

I thought it was a feature code?

Any ideas?

PC1

What Kind of VM do you have. If Audix Go to display feature access codes and find the one for Transfer into Voicemail. Then the keypress is Transfer Fac transfer.

Hope this helps
ED

1a2 to ip I seen it all

U can use the feature code if u have AVaya link to the voicemail. Other wise "transfer to audix"doesn't work, but I believe that she can call his extension, then press a "go to cover" button that u put on her phone to get the call to go to his mailbox.

My name is David, and I have approved this message.

P.S. A message to all,if you want to get the best response to a question, please read FAQ222-2244 first. Also give the type and version of your voice mail & pbx system & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable.

We have Modular Meassaging (non-exchange)

I have tried the feature and it doesn't seam to work.

I tried the feature code with the caller on the line.

I have also tried the feature code after pressing transfer.

Neither one works.

Did u press 'tranfer', then the feature access, then 'tranfer' again?

David

P.S. A message to all,if you want to get the best response to a question, please read FAQ222-2244 first. Also give the type and version of your voice mail & pbx system & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Beware that if u don't answer a question posted to assist u , u will most likely hinder efforts to so

Correct, I pressed transfer then the feature acess code (found on our system disp fea) then transfer again.

does she have a bridged call appearance on her phone that she is picking up his calls?
And if u do "display com links" is there a link to audix?

David

P.S. A message to all,if you want to get the best response to a question, please read FAQ222-2244 first. Also give the type and version of your voice mail & pbx system & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Be aware that if u don't answer a question posted to assist u , I usually will not continue to try an

Yes, she has a bridged call appearance.

When I do a disp com link, I show the 2 C-LAN eithernet.

Any ideas?

My guess id it may be on the MM server, which I am not that fimlar with. I am an Intuity guy.

I believe that the feature access code only works when the call is picked up from a station in a cover path, not with a a bridged appearance.
Did u try my earlier suggestion?
"I believe that she can call his extension, then press a "go to cover" button that u put on her phone to get the call to go to his mailbox."
U shouldn't have to do the 'go to cover' though, it should go directly.

David

P.S. A message to all,if you want to get the best response to a question, please read FAQ222-2244 first. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & pbx system & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Be aware that if u don't answer a question, I usually will not continue to help u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back