Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Send CLID on my outgoing PRI 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

fm62564

MIS
Sep 9, 2008
US
I have 2 PRI's with D Chn's and need them configured to send the CLID. Right now its just sending the BTN. How can I set these up to send the area/pre and DID?

Thanks

You might also need to go into LD 15 and build the CLID Tables that you want to use.

have to disable the DCH to change it, need to add ND2 and do you have a CLID table built and assigned to the phones??

LD 21
PRT
CLID

I'm green in this area but here's what printed out
REQ: PRT

TYPE: CLID
CUST 0
SIZE 256
RNGE
INTL
ENTRY 0
HNTN
ESA_HLCL 11
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL
DIDN YES
HLOC
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

I would rather see you do what was posted first.

~~~
[small] [©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators [/small]

yes, might have to do off-hours, disable Dch in ld 96 chg in ld 17

Mato' Was'aka

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the input. I'll have to try these out tomorrow as I have to sign out for the day.

Thanks again, FM

What does setting the RCAP to ND2 have to do with outbound CLID? It seems to me he just needs to modify entry 0 that he posted above and to verify the CO is allowing his PBX the control of the outbound CLID.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

I agree 100% I'm was previously agreeing with the wrong people I guess :)

~~~
[small] [©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators [/small]

My bad telebub...too much jack daniels today..i dunno... *

Mato' Was'aka

Ya, really Big-I! How dare you look so "smart" :)

~~~

Yeah BigI, don't drink too much today, you need to save some for tomorrow. [thumbsup]

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

telebub, what do I need to modify on entry 0? I'm calling Telco now to make sure they are allowing it.

Thanks

Here are a variety of examples. If you search here on the text "HLCL", there are lots of posts that show other ways to set it.

thread798-1496201

thread798-1496090

thread798-1476711

~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back