Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Send Calls button 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

madevereaux

Technical User
Dec 3, 2004
US
The "Send-Calls" feature on my system-parameters applies to "station". But, when I have bridged appearances of X-ported stations, it also sends them to voicemail whether their SAC is activated or not. Is there any way I can send only the station that I activate the SAC button for?
Margaret
DeKalb County
404-297-4500

The send-calls button can be defined for a particular extension. That might do it.

Other than that, I think you'd have to change the systems parameters feature to apply to 'extension'.

Are you sure the x-ported stations are going to coverage directly? Did you remember to chage the Bridged call alerting to Y on the station with the bridged x-ported extensions?

Carpe dialem! (Seize the line!)

its logical that a station without hardware imediatly goes to cover. there is nothing to ring.... i think the anwser to you problem is to use an analog port for this issue. the switch does not know whether there is a station on the analog port or not. in that case the switch thinks it can ring the phone and does not go to cover!

If you have a xported station bridged on a station with a port, it will ring.

I changed the system-parameters on Send Calls to Extension and it worked.

Thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back