Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Send alls from console..

Status
Not open for further replies.

highpointrich

Vendor
Oct 28, 2004
US
I have a customer with a Prologix V9 and a regular 302C console at the front desk. [Att# 1 Px number is 7000]

Is there a good, better, best way to send all calls, or call forward calls that go to the console, to a regular station using a 6408D+ set.

This customer wants the ability for the console operator to work at a desk in another room during slow times.
Just the ability to take calls and transfer calls will be fine.

I have not been onsite to try send all calls option or if it even can be done at a console....Adding another console is not an option.
Rich

Jordy5535
Night Service sends callers to an announcement on the announcement board and within the vectoring
..A night bell, TAAS is not desirable..

The system is set up so that announcements and vectoring takes all calls night and day first, then calls are sent to extensions or the console depending what the caller dials.

I would like to use the position busy or some other option to have the calls ring at the station I mentioned in the post above..

Is my customer asking for something that cannot be accomplished?
Rich

Have you tried setting up the incoming number and the 0 to the operator on a an x port using the first point of coverage with an extended time .

Or you can use the change coverage fAC code to send to an alternative coverage path .I have used this in the past .You will need this feature enabled .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back