Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Selecting different receipt printer based on your table section - Simphony 18.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewskisandfrickles

IS-IT--Management
Dec 22, 2022
CA
We use tablets and multiple IP printers based on what side of the restaurant you're on and where your drink chits route too. Currently, we have the tablets labeled as to what printer they print to and what bar well the drink chits route to. We'd really like to setup some way of selecting which printer and which bar your chits route to.

I think this could be done with revenue centers, but I'm really not sure. Ideally, I'd like to be able to click on a button when you login that says "Front bar" and then all drink chits and all receipts print to the front side bar IP printers. Alternatively, you can click on a button that says "back bar" and then everything goes to the back bar IP printers.

Any ideas?

if the tablet are stable in a certain area, you can define this from workstation --> order device ( clicking the order device wanted)
with this way you define which printer , will receive the message from the workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back