Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Seeking international call suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonenoob

IS-IT--Management
Feb 17, 2006
US
I have a user who is trying to make an international call but cannot. I don't want to open up everyone in our office to make international calls for obvious reasons. What I'd ideally like is some access code that someone (maybe a manager) would have to enter to dial internationally. How do other people manage the obvious possible abuse for international calls? Does anyone have suggestions for this?

LD 90
CUST 0
NET
AC1
SPN 011 creat a RLB to route 0 and put a FRL (ie7) requirment higher than any other type call and make NCOS 7 FRL 7 and put that NCOS on that users phone. Or use AUTH code instead of changing the NCOS of the phone.

we use auth codes.. just build one that turns the ncos to 7 and cls unr.. apply it to just your international rlb.. the only other way is to change ncos on an as needed basis. both may require major changes, if you need help with either, let us know.. someone here will post the code

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

John,

Ok yes, that was pretty much over my head. I have thus far stuck with move/add/changes so I'm not sure what ncos or rlb is. Think you could post the code and/or explain this in simpler terms for me?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back