Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Seeking a job 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

netbios

Technical User
Dec 2, 2005
US
Hello I am new to this forum. I came across the forum while searching desperately for an IT job in my area. I am a recent graduate of a network administration vocational school and I am having great dificulty finding any employment oppurtunities in my surrounding area. My question is, Can anybody reccomend a good resource for finding IT jobs in my area. I am currently residing in Altoona Pa about an hour south of State College. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Look in the list at the top-left of your window, under the Tek-Tips pegasus logo. One of the links there is for job seekers.

Chip H.

Hello,

In addition to Tek-tips.com's job site, another good technology job site is That is where a lot of technical recruiters reside.

Thank you for the advice! I will try them out.

Also there's usajobs.com if you're looking to get in with the government.
Friend of mine also came across jobster.com last night. Apparently it compiles all the information posted onto job sites. Good idea to check that out.

Wow I checked out jobster and got a few leads! Great Job LadySLinger..You're help is much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back