Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Seeing if Agents are logged in to a skill set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skim6225

MIS
Sep 11, 2012
US
Hi All - been about 10 years for me since posting!! My situation is my programming seems to be correct but calls are routing to a wrong message. I have a strong feeling that Agents with the needed skill set of 10 are not logged in. How can I stat a skill set?

I did the trace below and it appears the call is routing as designed but no Agents logged in. Thoughts?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://res.cloudinary.com/engineering-com/image/upload/v1453833933/tips/HEAT_VDN_stgzdt.bmp[/url]

A few tools available:

'monitor bcms skill 10'
'list agents skill 10'
'li agents staffed skill 10'

Kevin

On your trace, the call gets to step 6 which sends the call directly to step 20. Step 20 plays an announcement and step 21 sends the call somewhere else.
Do you have the queue to skill step between steps 6 and 20? If so, step 6 is bypassing them by sending the call to step 20. If not, where does step 21 on the vector route the calls to?

bleebrant - Ill have to look into that.

Kevin - those prompts do not work. I get "No data in the system to list". Must be handled/treated outside of the pbx. I'll see what I can find out as I've been tossed into supporting this client (which I enjoy that challenge).

Check the Hunt Group. On page 2 is the Measured field set to 'internal' or 'both'?

Kevin

yes as stated sounds like the hunt group is not measured

4merAvaya (TechnicalUser)
"Check the Hunt Group. On page 2 is the Measured field set to 'internal' or 'both'?"

Measured: external

make it both as CMS looks for external so both would be better for reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back