Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Seebeyond training class

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushpaM

Programmer
Aug 11, 2002
IN
Hi,
I want attend Seebeyond training class. who taking class in India.Pls give the details.

Tamil

Go to the Seebeyond site,you can get info abt traning insitutes.

No Authorized Trainig centers are available in India. But still you can find un authroized training centers.

chpnmurthy could u please give some contact details of the training institutes in India offering SeeBeyond training

Thanks

Mr Maheshrao can you specify any training institute in HYDERABAD, at least books or material.

Hi there,
I am also interested in SeeBeyond training. I am in Bombay. If any of you know anybody or any institute provding training in bombay, PLEASE let me know.
sachinahuja2k@hotmail.com

Sachin

are u from chennai ...>me too looking for training In seebeyond egate

Contact Yash Kapoor at yash_kr@indiainfo.com. He is a free lancer ..working at 3 IT corporates in Bombay as SeeBeyond EAI Architect. He is quite costly but too good in SeeBeyond work.

I would like to talk to you about the SeeBeyond Project I have for 9 months in Bartellsville, OK. I need a team of 6 SeeBeeyond people.

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony,

Myself and 2 of my colleagues are trained on eGate and are looking for suitable openuings. We are currently in Jacksonville, FL but willing to relocate.

Do get in touch with me at gsujit@hotmail.com if you still have these positions open

Thanks
SUJIT

Hi

I need SeeBeyond Profeeionals for MNC in Chennai

pl send ur cv's to

abba_consultants@yahoo.com

regtards

Bharath
ABBA

Hi bharat,

the positions that you have, what is the kind of experience that the client is looking for? Like i had mentioned at this forum before, I have been recently trained on SeeBeyond, but have no real work experience with it.

Thanks for your reply,

SUJIT (gsujit@hotmail.com)

Hey Pushpa,
I know one person who gives training/class in EAI tool TIBCO, not sure about Webmethods. He gives freelancing training over weekend. His mail id is deepak4197@yahoo.co.in

Iam interested in SeeBeyond Training in Chennai, pl send contact details to srmohan@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back