Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SeeBeyond connectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmongy

Programmer
Apr 20, 2007
FR
Hi,

I use SeeBeyond.
At first, SeeBeyond was watching into tables to work with a JDBC connector.
I now want to make SeeBeyond working with JMS messages.
My problem is that my JMS queue is outside of SeeBeyond.
So the type of my JMS message is different than SeeBeyond JMS type.
The message is build by a Java program.
I would like to know if a default connector SeeBeyond exists to catch this message or if I need to do something into SeeBeyond to see it.

Thanks for your help

I've been working with Java CAPS and if I had to do what you were doing, in the absence of a more-direct answer, I would probably try to get my external program to write the message to a local file and have Java CAPS use the BatchInbound e*Way to poll for that file, then deal with the file contents like a message.

Yes, it's more complicated, but since Java CAPS is a bit of a black box when it comes to its code builds, I don't see how you could tap into a queue in a Java CAPS project from outside of Java CAPS.

Good luck!

Dave

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce
they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does
[infinity]

If its true, that the messagetype is different, you would have to specify the correct type in your jcd (text, byte, ,....). But I believe you have an other messagefactory (not Seebeyond). In Cabs you can specify different quemanager factories. But much easier is to specify in the java programm the Seebyond factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back