Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Secure Pack add-in for PowerPoint 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

act2inc

Vendor
Jul 4, 2004
US
Has anyone used Secure Pack to output a PowerPoint presentation? It is an add-in to allow the presentation to be played as a stand alone. The end user cannot change the content of the presentation.

I am having a problem with the final file. It will not play on any computer with PPT 2003. I have followed the help file with the software company. They are supposed to get back with me, but, in the meantime, my client is chomping at the bit.

I am using XP pro with PPT 2000. The Secure Pack software is their latest version.

Thank ou in advance for any help.

PowerPoint 2003 introduces a new macro security level called "Very High" and it makes that as default. Try turning it down to something like "High" and see. Select "Tools" | "Macros" | "Security..." menu item, on the "Security Level" tab, select "High", click OK.

- Chirag

PowerShow - View multiple shows simultaneously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back