Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Section needs to be on it's own page

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickdunna

Programmer
Feb 28, 2007
US
I need each section on the report to show up on a seperate page. I have tried formating the table and the cell that the section is grouping on with no luck.

I also tried breaking the report on the same field that the section is based on, and when I do that it will apply the break to seperate pages, but the data is not correct.

Thanks for your help

Right-click in the section and you can set a property that reads 'start on a new page' (or something similar)
(you need to adjust section properties , not the cell in th section or the table itself)

Ties Blom

Yep, that was the first thing I did, but it does nothing. I.e the format does not change.

format?

What does not work? Does the new section value not start on a new page? What BO version are you using? Did you select page view?

Ties Blom

The new section does not start on a new page.

Yep, I did select page view, print preview, and even tried printing it to see what if, and it still is not doing it correctly.

The version is 6.5.1.

Thanks Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back