Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Second Exchange server can't be accessed through OWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMiyake

IS-IT--Management
Feb 6, 2002
US
Here's our configuration:
Our original Exchange server is Server 2000 SP4 with Exchange 2003 SP1. We have an OWA server on Server 2003 (no SP) and Exchange 2003 SP1 (FE only). I just built a second Exchange server so we can migrate the accounts to the new hardware. It's running Server 2003 SP1 and Exchange 2003 SP1. There is a firewall between the OWA server and our Exchange servers, but the configurations are exactly the same for both servers.

Here's our problem:
I moved my mailbox over to the new server, and now I can't connect through our OWA server. It just says "You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access. Make sure your domain\user name and password are correct, and then try again." When my mailbox was on the old server, I could access through OWA just fine. I can't find any articles relating to Server 2003 SP1 except when clustered (and we're not).

Does anyone have any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Nevermind. I'm a moron. I rebooted our OWA server and now I can connect to the new Exchange server just fine.

Thanks,

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back