Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SECC agents callers list is empty

Status
Not open for further replies.

joonaskynstler

Programmer
Dec 12, 2005
EE
When call comes in trough SECC or directly to agents SCR phone display shows callers number. If agent finishes the call and wants to look who called the callers list is empty.
Same problem with M3820 and M3904.
Callers list setting is to log all calls.
Callers list stopped working after SECC was deployed.
Before SECC there was just ACD.

Is that SECC "feature" or something else?
Should answered calls be in callers list?

I believe after the phoneset is acquired by SECC, the callers list will no longer increment for ACD calls delivered to the incalls key.

Maybe someone could point out manual or something where it is said. Thank you for reply!

Still have not found the answer. Point me to the right direction, please!

I doubt very much that you will find this written down, it's just "how it is".

There is a document for the large SCCS (something like the switch and voice processing guide) which has (near the back) detail on how the phoneset works when it is acquired by Symposium. I believe this would also apply to SECC as the physical architecture is the same.

This document is included in the SCCS/Contact Center Manager documentation. I'm not sure if it is included in the SECC documentation.

I searched trough 37 pdf files and did not find the answer.

All I could find was -->
Calling Line Identification
An optional service that identifies the telephone number of the caller. This
information can then be used to route the call to the appropriate agent or skillset.
The CLID can also be displayed on an agent’s phoneset.

If you know manual name or code where I could find something please share it!

Can you confirm that your SECC or SCCS does not log calls in phoneset callers list?

If SECC agent gets call on his scr key the call shows in callers list, if the call comes trough Symposium id does not leave any marks in callers list.

Calls come in trough CDN-s numbers tied to Symposium.

Problem is that agents want to call back to some clients and it would be nice if they could use callers list.

Any suggestions?

You could try to put a stored number redial key on the agents phone. The feature is rdl (# of digits).

While the agent is on the call they would need to press the rdl key to store the number.

I am not sure if this will capture the calling party id from symposium, but it is something easy to try.

It seems that rdl key works only then when I call out not when call comes in. Am I missing something or ... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back