Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Search Settings - An item with the same key has already been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikevogt

IS-IT--Management
Aug 29, 2005
US
I'm getting a new error in Sharepoint Central Administration. I go to my ShareServices administration and click on Search Settings where I get An item with the same key has already been added.

For humor's sake I re-ran the SharePoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard.

I also stopped the search service under Services on Server and restarted it with a new db.

I checked the table MSSClickDistanceSeeds under all db's for duplicates as has been suggested via a Google search, but no duplicates exist.

I ran the SQL Server Profiler to see if it might give me a clue and when I get the error the following is logged in the trace:
exec dbo.proc_MSS_GetSchemaHighLevelInfo
then...
exec sp_bcp_dbcmptlevel "WSS_Search_NEW" SET FMTONLY ON Select * from MSSCrawledPropSamples SET FMTONLY OFF exec "WSS_Search_NEW"..sp_tablecollations '"WSS_Search_NEW"..MSSCrawledPropSamples'.

I'm not sure where to go from here and I may not even be looking in the correct location.

Thanks for any help you all can provide!

Mike

Nothing. Wow. Thanks in advance if anybody has something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back