Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Search on "Excel" not working in this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandler

MIS
Dec 10, 2000
US
When I search for "Excel" or "excel" I get no returns. Yet I know they're in here! What's up with that?

Chandler
I ran over my dogma with karma!

Actually, it looks like the search function isn't working period.

Chandler
I ran over my dogma with karma!

Chandler

It is possible that there is not mention of Excel in this particular forum, but if you expand your search to include at least FORUM184, you should find some threads. This particular forum is a recent addition, where the subject most likely did not come up yet.

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.
ReFox XI (www.mcrgsoftware.com)

It is possible that there is not mention of Excel in this particular forum

But, if nothing else, the search should have found Chandler's own thread.

I just tried a search of Excel for this forum (a day after Chandler's post), and no hits were returned.

Mike

My Visual FoxPro site: www.ml-consult.co.uk

You might want to send a note to the Tek_tips "Contact Us" page and include some details so that they can work in fixing it.

The management is aware of the problems in the search function and working on fixing it.

Meanwhile, you can use Google. By using Google's advanced search, you can limit the search to Tek-Tips.com, if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back