Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SDA files, opening from command line with password

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvvolkman

Programmer
Mar 15, 2004
US
Hello,

A client is sending me a SDA file (.exe) that is password protected. Does anyone know if there is a way to execute the .exe file from a command line and pass the password as a parameter? I was hoping to automate the process, but it looks like it will require manual intervention if it can't be done from the command line prompt. Thank you!

jvvolkman

Hi, I am looking for the same. Did you find out how to open SDA.EXE from command line?

No, I have not yet figured this one out. However, I was using the beta version of Command Line PGP and have not yet purchased the actual software. I'm hoping there'll be additional documentation with the actual purchased software. (?)

Quick question why is it none of the members here support the GnuPG version of PG?

@jvvolkman - the GnuPG version is a command line version and is free not to meantion it supports SDA after a bit of work on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back