Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SD card backup Tda

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakos

Technical User
Jul 3, 2007
CY
I found a problem to make SD card backup on Tda.

1.First was this problem on Tda 30 V3. Indicate that it was an SD CARD WRITE ERROR.
2.On Tda100 V1.00, i connect using a Tda 100 V1.1 console, showed a similar error

For both case i couldn't have the saved configuration Backed-up.

Thanks

Are you using USB or serial.Try to remove and reinstall the software again and see what happens next.

do you have the sd set to wp?have you tried to to copy files with a sd card reader?

''Are you using USB or serial.Try to remove and reinstall the software again and see what happens next''
--I am using USB Cable. Why to remove the software?? This happens only on these two specific Systems.

''do you have the sd set to wp?have you tried to to copy files with a sd card reader?''
-What is wp? I disconnected and connected again and then made upload from PBX to PC but the DSSYS was not the last saved file but the file before changes (before one month). Note that the changes are saved.

--At the moment because the customer is very far i cannot check if sd is locked.

Thanks.

have the customer pull out the SD card from the system and check if the write protect tag (or Lock) is in the Locked position

Having the WP lock on is the only circumstance that I have had a similar error message.

cwc3, I have said this before, why do you bother to answer people if you are not going to even try to help?

i did try to help and he just does not get it and he posted the same thing elsewhere and got the same answer we gave him
and he didn't like that either.

What you may need to do, is get another SD card and install it into the TDA and see if that works, and at the same time see if you have upgrade the software to the current version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back