Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SCSYS message from pbx

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtw102

Programmer
Jan 23, 2002
US
I have not been able to find an entry for the system message 'SCSYS'. It doesn't seem to be a critical alarm, but our alarm management software recognizes it as a SYS alarm. Can anyone shed some light on what this message actually indicates?

Thanks!!

i have not seen this error nor can I find it on the Nortel WEB. When do you see this? is it with a time stamp, audit, or anyother message? How often - is it only when midnight runs?

It comes just as that. We work in a remote center/NOC where this message would come from a PBX that is monitored by a SEB and supporting equipment to collect the alarms. We haven't been able to find any info from Nortel documents as well. The people in charge of programming the SEB's claim it nothing to do with the Seb itself. So we are kinda at a lost ourselfs. The Beb is not programmed to report any audit, bug, sch, or info errors so I don't know what is printed along with this error. This happens infrequently but enough to raise the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back