Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scrolling Issue!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwinnwaobilo

Technical User
Oct 29, 2007
GB
I work in a large firm in Exeter that uses the Indesign program.

A few of our users have experienced being unable to scroll with thier mouse wheel suddenly whilst using the program whilst others have had no problems.

As we are a big firm, scrolling is a big help to save time and I would appreciate any help on this.

Many thanks

Guinevere

It seems to work for a while and then stop, weve tried the preferences...

Gwin

No weve tried that it seems to be a bug of some sort.

The problem is that I cant contact Adobe themselves because the product is registered to the company and not me...

Gwin

I use indesign everyday for around 9 hours a day and I have never encountered this problem. Sorry.

This place is jinxed! It just happened me right now... arghh.. how frustrating is that!

If you feel it's necessary... The more people that do report it to Adobe the higher on the priority list it goes for future updates.

This is a well known Adobe bug that has been around since the CS2 version or even before.

It comes and goes and when it does all you have to do is close the file you are working on, then open it up again and you should be back to normal.

PS. I didn't know there were any big firms left in Exeter!

HTH

Greetings from Mt. Rainier Country

LOL

Mostly just shops....

Thanks, ill get them to try that :D

Gwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back