Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scroll down detail section in code

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimSzrejter

Programmer
Feb 13, 2001
US
I have a long detail section in a form that the user must scroll down through in order to see from the top to the bottom of the form. Is there a way through code to move the detail section of the form up and down without setting focus to a control on the form?

Just a suggestion:
Code is not yet my thing, but couldn't you enable the vertical scroll bar on the form property sheet?
:) Gus Brunston
An old PICKer
padregus@home.com

Yes, but as users change records I want to be able to move focus back to the top of the detail section or I may at certain times move the focus to a certain portion of the detail section without setting focus to a control. Basically right now, if I want to section to move to the top I set the focus to a text box that I have residing at the very top of the section. Maybe there is no way to move the detail section up and down without setting focus to a control. If so, could someone answer that question for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back