Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2002
US
I need some kind of script or add-in for Outlook 2000/2002 to automatically "Send A Status Report" when I click "Save and Close". Can anyone help me?

<><

a: Have you done ANY research on this ??
b: Please define "Send a status report" - your question is ambiguous and non specific - In fact, please provide more detailed info on what you are trying to achieve and what you have tried thus far - this is a forum NOT a helpdesk

Rgds, Geoff

Never test the depth of water with both feet

Help us to help you by reading FAQ222-2244 before you ask a question

Ok, if you have ever used the tasks in Outlook, you have the option to "Send a status report". I took snapshots for your viewing pleasure...

When you click on "Send status report (as shown in the pic), you will get this screen next...

You click "Send" and it emails the person you put in the "To" box.

I don't want to have to remember to send a status report for every task I do and it would be nice to have it done automatically every time I click "Save and close" (the first button in the menu that can been seen in the first jpg I posted)

<><

Don't waste any effort on this. I might not need it done anymore.

<><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back