Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scripts for Meridian Option 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

robtheguru

IS-IT--Management
Feb 18, 2002
US
Does anyone have scripts for running basic procedures such as MAC's and other administrative procedures within an Option 11 ?
I just started using Procomm and I have created a few basic commands. I am a little slow at it and thought it would be nice if someone had a list of scripts already created that they would not mind sharing.

Thanks

Rob,

Is the Meridan a Nortel Networks SL-10 Pbx ? If it is, are you at the User or Admin Level ? What exactly are you trying to accomplish ?

Hank

Not sure. I have been told it was an Option 11 (Meridian)
I currently log on and administer changes such as Name changes, key assignments, moves, adds, list of available phones, list of dnb's, etc. Mostly in loads 20 and 95. In Procomm, I am able to record macros for tasks that I perform on a regular basis, and I was wondering if someone could give me a copy of macros they have already created.

Goto the site:

This is essential for Meridian techs. Also check out some of the basics and goto the message boards. The guys are very helpful.

You can also view administration and maintenance manuals in pdf format on Nortels website, just hunt around a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back