Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scripting CS1000 changes through Cli Manager SSH 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drobiac

IS-IT--Management
Nov 1, 2005
US
We are no longer able to use TelNet to admin our CS1000. ProComm was the previous choice and the associated Excel referenced scripts. I am new to Cli Manager and am hopeful someone can assist me with converting my existing Procomm scripts to be useful in Cli Manager.

You could activate Telnet to run your scripts then turn it back off.

On the signaling server enter the harden telnet on command. Then to turn Telnet back off issue harden telnet off. Thats what we do to run our Procomm scripts. Once you connect to the sig server via Telnet you can use CSLOGIN to connect to the PBX.

Not sure you can just convert the scripts from Procomm into CLI*Manager, there were some training vids when CLI*Manager first came out, perhaps you could get access to the scripting vid, scripting _overview_v1.0.exe, this might help you rekey the scripts you need into CLI*manager format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back