Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Script for Moving Files to Multiple PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

tex52

IS-IT--Management
Apr 14, 2005
US
I need help on a simple script to move files from a network location to the C: drive on multiple pc's. Thanks.

What have you tried so far?

[red]"... isn't sanity really just a one trick pony anyway?! I mean, all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you are good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit!" - The Tick[/red]

Well I haven't tried anything yet, I am new to writing scripts and figured this would be something quick and simple for someone that is seasoned.

It probably would be quick and simople for a seasoned scripter, but that would n't help you become seasoned. :)

[red]"... isn't sanity really just a one trick pony anyway?! I mean, all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you are good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit!" - The Tick[/red]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back