Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Script Error, using Lt2000, when plotting, Win2000, Locks Up ACad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumbay50

Technical User
Nov 12, 2003
US
I have AutoCAD Lt2000, Windows 2000. It appears random, but when I click the plot menu and sometimes when I'm working in the plot window, I get a script error message:
"Internet Explorer Script Error, An error has occurred in the script on this page. Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes or No."
When I get this error my Auto Cad is locked up and the only way to get out is to End the Task. There seems to be no consistancy as to when it happens. Doesn't matter what printer is set for the file. I have Internet Explorer 6.0
Any ideas out there?

We have exact same issue.
We are running W2K SP4 with all latest fixes
I.E. Explorer 6 with all latest SP's and fixes
HP 8550N printer

Problem is, as you say, intermittent.
One cannot recover without losing the drawing - save it first!!

If anyone has an answer , please.

I'm having the same problem and tried all the likely solutions..."Disable script debugging"...blah blah...nothing worked.

Did you have any luck finding a solution?

Sorry, have received no replies. Looks like it has nothing to do with the printer, purely a script issue. Have you also loaded all latest patches, maybe it's a MS freebie that comes with a new patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back