Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Screen Scaping once and for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

u382514

Programmer
Apr 7, 2004
US
I know this has been put out there before, but has never gotten a clear answer. I need to get information from Rumba to VB. Does anybody have source code out there that can do this and are you willing to let me see the source code. I want to call hllapi (whllapi in paticular) to do the work. Any information will be helpful!!! THANK YOU!!!!

-B-

We use Rumba where I work. I tried using the examples/help files on the NetManage site years ago. They haven't changed at all. The most recent version of *any* file in their example section is from March of 98. Are they still selling Rumba?

I eventually found some EHLLAPI code a guy posted on some college's site. It formed the basis for a class I wrote for a major workflow system we implemented. I can't give you the code I wrote for work but unbelievably the original code is *still* available. Check here:

The beauty of coding to the EHLLAPI or WINHLLAPI standards is that they work fine regardless of the terminal emulator you have installed.

Net_Giant

What fun is a technology if you can't crash the OS?

AWESOME!!! Thanks a lot for the quick reply!!!....The information I received will come in very handy!!

-B-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back