Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Screen Resolution 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevans1

Programmer
Jun 21, 2002
GB
Anyone know the APIs that are required for altering screen resoltion from Access?

I have been able to determine what the current screen resolution is, but can I change it.....

Cheers

Bow

Hi

I do not know the API you are speaking of, but if you are trying to make your forms fit on screen, then look at:

you will find a form resize example

Hope this helps

Ken Reay
Freelance Solutions Developer
Boldon Information Systems Ltd
UK
kenneth.reaySPAMNOT@talk21.com
remove SPAMNOT to use

Bevans1,

Me![Soapbox].Value = True
First take a long minute to think about what you are going to do....this is generally deemed a bad idea as it is very intrusive to the user.....most developers will tell you this really is a bad idea.....
Me![Soapbox].Value = False

Second, take a look at I found this site in the Access Links pages of Tek-Tips and they have a free download to do what you are wanting to do. The link is in the middle of the right pane called Access Form Resizer.

Good Luck! Please remember to give helpful posts the stars they deserve! This makes the post more visible to others in need! [thumbsup2]

Robert L. Johnson III, A+, Network+, MCP
Access Developer/Programmer
robert.l.johnson.iii@citigroup.com

Robert,
Thanks for that link, have a star! I have been looking for something like that for a while, but only found ones I have to pay for!

I will drop a note to Jamie too letting him know how much I appreciate the module.

Cheers

Ben ----------------------------------------
Ben O'Hara
----------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back