Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scheduled output of reports fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mfiddy

Technical User
Dec 14, 2007
US
We are using CC6 on a CS1000. We have been trying to have reports scheduled and output to a mapped network drive. When the report runs I get an error in the log stating that the output failed due to an export destination failure.

The email notifacation I get is this:

Error code = -2147206462
Error Description: Dos error.

Not sure what i'm missing...I can output the same report manually. I have set up a windows service account and added this as an adminstrator, mapped the drive and set up a share on the folder.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have set up a windows service account and added this as an adminstrator..."

Did you name it iceadmin?

Sorry about the confusion, we have had iceadmin set up as an administrator since install. We've had this same issue since we first tried to output reports. I looks to me like it's a problem with whatever service is initiating the report, when it’s scheduled, doesn’t have the right credentials. So, we did a couple of things:
- We added the server to our domain and domain name server
- We set up a window service account for our network
- mapped the network drive and set up a share on the folders
With all of this done I still get the same failure but I can manually output...very frustrating.
I was hoping that someone would either know what service that is or may have had the same issue in the past.

Thanks for the reply!

Look in this manual:

Nortel Contact Center Manager Administration
Installation and Maintenance Guide

Publication number 297-2183-926
Product release: 6.0
Document release: Standard 10.23
Date: 13 February 2009

Starting on page 1432 it shows the step you need to follow. There is too much to list here. I have not done this yet, but I am researching it. Please follow-up with what you needed to do for success.

Thanks and good luck.

Mfiddy,

Not to beat a dead horse, but are you saying that you are trying to schedule historical reports to run on the CCMA and write out to a share on another system? If so, my question (poorly written) was is iceAdmin a valid account on the other system with write access to that system? I have this same setup where groups schedule reports and have them out-put to a group share. In order to write the report, we had to add iceAdmin to the server with the group shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back