Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Scheduled historical reports 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

leithdavyb

Technical User
May 3, 2005
GB
Hello

We seem to have a problem sheduling reports to export as excel files (or any other format).

We have recently upgraded from full client Symposium 4.0 to Call Centre 6 webclient, but have had this problem long before the upgrade.

The logs in the audit trail are :

The Historical Report shedule test in Report Group Private Report Templates could not be run. Error: -2147206460 - Invalid directory.

The Historical Report in Report Group could not be run. Error: -2147467259 - [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Could not update

The Historical Report shedule test in Report Group Private Report Templates could not be run. Error: -2147206462 - Dos error.

The paths are pretty straightforward shared drives, and we have no problem running and exporting the same reports, ad-hoc.

Pourquoi?

I had a very similiar problem with the Webclient v4.5. Not sure if this is a fix, but I had to grant the Nortel admin account, which on the webclient was the ICEADMIN account, full control access to the folder where I was trying to export the file to.

Hope this helps.

Be sure that ICEADMIN is a valid account on the system you are exporting the report to. This was our problem, creating the ICEADMIN account solved it.

Better to develop your own reports using Crystal and then use Crystal Delivery (freeware) to schedule their output ;)

Thanks very much guys. We fixed in much the way you suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back