Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SCH 5362 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2003
US
I have a opt.11 rls 24 with MM12. When I try to out an acd dn in ld 23 that is not being used anymore, I get a sch 5362 code. I would like to reuse the acd dn as an ext. dn but cannot out it. any suggestions? I do not have the icpm pkg. installed on my system, so this is a real puzzler. Thanks

go to LD 20 and do a DNB on this number. verify that you do not still have a set out there that is built as an agent. I feel your pain with the confusing messages coming out of a system when the package isn't even present. I have a very similar situation with the Charge Account codes posting to sets that don't have the Key or the access to use it. It is a puzzler when the system becomes possessed.

rlc

no matter where you go, there you are.

I tried that. It was set up as a Ghost acd to night call forward to meridian mail for a Meridian Mailbox. The Installers here like to do this. I took out the mailbox thinking that would help, but it has not. I really appreciate the help, It's always good to get fresh ideas.
Thanks

Have you looked in LD 23 at the NACD data? Is this queue built in a table there, maybe? Within MerMail, have you removed all references to this queue from all menues? Have you removed it from the VSDN table?

rlc

no matter where you go, there you are.

yes I checked out ld 23. It was built as a plain old acd dn with a ncfw to the voice mail que. after I removed the ext. from meridian mail, I did a search for it to make sure it was gone. It wasn't in the VSDN table,it was built as a user in user admin. Thanks

on release 24 it is a patch that needs to be put out of service before you can out acd.

phone doc got it! i've had to do it several times

Are you saying I need a patch from Nortel or do I just Disable the ACD and if so how do I when it's built as a phantom? I do really appreciate the help, by the way.

no you have a patch in your system that needs to be put out of service so you an delete your acd.

Thank you For the Info. I've had patches installed before, but never taken out. I know there are quite a few patches in rls24. are there others that you have run into that need to be taken out?

hey your patch in the system that is stopping it is a seris of symposium patches. the need to be put out of service by nt. 2231 seris i think

ok no they're 12133 seris of patches, you don't have symposium do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back