Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SCH 0130Error code

Status
Not open for further replies.

telklass

IS-IT--Management
Aug 8, 2015
US
Hi all ,

I am trying to load an audio.wav files, which is done well in MAS server , in order to make available to play each time an agent put customer on hold or call in queue some additional configuration should be done in Element Manager/ in Route and Trunk section/ Here is the problem i am having when associating a TN number in Terminal Number section "

SCH0130 error code .
Cannot save this configuration
Terminal Number has conflicted station Type.

So i confirm that the TN being used is a free TN.

Please help me to find out this issue for those who experience a similar issue .

Look forward to your reply .

Thanks !

You mean it has to be associated with a DN in the PBX side ?

Thanks !

Guys :::

Can someone help me on how to find out this issue :

On Both Element Manager and CS1K , while trying to build an ip trunk for a RAN, i got sch code error : sch0130.(terminal has conflicting station type).
This happen for every TN number i attempted to configure , all are free and unused on the system.

Please help !!!
Please help !!!
Please help !!!

Thanks !

Post a print out of what you are trying to do. What kind of RAN? I have installed lots of RANS but never an IP based one.

Hello Guys !!!

Sorry for the delay .

I tried both ways : CS1K and System Manager .

In fact what i really want to do , is to create a route (RDB) type RAN (Reccorded Announcement) to have it play on the call center service whenever incomming calls reach our companie: audi.wav file being loadead in MAS

The route (RDB) is createad succesfully , the issue arises when i try to associate a TN to this roure previously created.
I make a print out on CS1K in order to pick one free TN and work with it.And in final i get error code

sch0130
"Terminal has conflicted data type"
Any sugestion ,

Thanks !

Hello,

It 's RAN, if is that you mean ,

Is TN match the route ?
Not quite understand ..
Basically for the route configuration (RDB) i do enter a DN and match it with route number predefined in the Element Manager page , and put all the other parameters , such as :
NODE :
ZONE :
CNDP :
TIDY : (here i associate the DN with the router number , e.g : 334 124)

Please let me knwo if these info below are enough as an explaination.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back