Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SCCS and Personal DN

Status
Not open for further replies.

lislis

Technical User
Jul 17, 2003
US
Hello

Could someone help me with configuring Switch/Symposium to work with agent's private phantom extension which would follow agent's position?

I know there is field 'Personal(Phantom) DN:' but I don't what should be done on switch to get it working

LIS

Hi,
1 .you need to define the phantom extension as 500 line , then turn on FTR dcfw (target dn ) & cfw , the tartget dn set for if agent not login symposium default designation.
2. define agent phone set with dummy DN key.
3. on symposium agent profile set personal DN same as phantom DN . if you log into symposium , the phantom dn will be automatically forwarded to your agent's dummy DN.

Thank you very much for help
It's working great!

HI There,

I tried to set it up as wog424d decribes. But it doesn't work. How do I set up the "dummy DN key"?

Gerd

You must add regular key x scr yyyy on phoneset controlled by SCCS. This yyyy out of DDI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back