Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SCCS 4.02 CallPilot 2.0 Scripting Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2005
US
Hello All!

Can someone help me out with the following script? After pressing 1 all I get is dead air, when I should be going to a mailbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OPEN VOICE SESSION
PLAY PROMPT VOICE SEGMENT vm_opt_vs
COLLECT 1 DIGITS INTO cv_dn
END VOICE SESSION

WHERE cv_dn EQUALS
VALUE 1: Assign 12345 TO cv_vmbox_tr
VALUE 2: Assign 67890 TO cv_vmbox_tr
VALUE 3: Assign 24681 TO cv_vmbox_tr
END WHERE

GIVE IVR 44444 WITH TREATMENT cv_vmbox_tr

Thanks,
Scripting Rookie

Try this:

PLAY PROMPT
VOICE SEGMENT vm_opt_vs
COLLECT 1 DIGITS INTO vm_opt_vs INTER DIGIT TIMER 4
END VOICE SESSION

WHERE vm_opt_vs EQUALS
VALUE 1: Assign 12345 TO cv_vmbox_tr
VALUE 2: Assign 67890 TO cv_vmbox_tr
VALUE 3: Assign 24681 TO cv_vmbox_tr
END WHERE

Duke BB!
Go Blue Devils!

nortelinsd,

Thanks for the response. When I try to activate the script I get this:

Line: 18 Position: 27 Code: 15 Error: Syntax error or unsupported command.
Line: 21 Position: 1 Code: 85 Error: The Where expression in the Where Equal statement cannot be a set.
Line: 22 Position: 11 Code: 84 Error: In a Where Equals statement the Where expression must be of the same type as the value lists.
Line: 23 Position: 11 Code: 84 Error: In a Where Equals statement the Where expression must be of the same type as the value lists.
Line: 24 Position: 11 Code: 84 Error: In a Where Equals statement the Where expression must be of the same type as the value lists.

Any thoughts? Thanks again for the reply!

COLLECT 1 DIGITS INTO vm_opt_vs INTER DIGIT TIMER 4

vm_opt_vs should be a call variable of type DN

I can't tell what the line numbers are but I'm betting that line 18 is the END VOICE SESSION. If it is, then the syntax erro it referring to would be you have a END VOICE...without a OPEN VOICE...

Line 21, from the look of it the script is trying to compare a voice segment...it can't do that. and the rest of the errors are from that.

Set up a test script and check your GIVE IVR and OPEN VOICE SESSION functionality. If it works in your test script it should work in your normal script. If it doesn't work check the voiceport and ACDDN and make sure they're acquire and check the cp and make sure the treatments and voice prompts are configured correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back